Our salam and greetings. The Royal Hashemite Sultanate of Sulu and Sabah (RHSSS) under the benevolent reign of His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram I, The Sultan of Sulu & The Sultan of Sabah, with the Royal Foreign Minister and the Grand Master of the Royal Orders HRH Prince Omar Kiram Dux de Legazpi Duque de Vivar-Maniquiz, through the Royal Deputy Foreign Minister of the RHSSS, wish to appoint Royal Cultural Ambassador each per country worldwide, except in these countries below where the RHSSS has Royal Cultural Ambassadors :
1. Republic of Indonesia and Timor Leste (RDTL)
5. Uganda (Bunyoro kitara kingdom)
The Royal Cultural Ambassadors shall be asked to participate with the Royal Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Royal Deputy Foreign Minister of the RHSSS to:
1. Promote the information on and of the policies of the Royal Hashemite Sultanate of Sulu and Sabah (RHSSS) under the reign of His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram I (HM. Sultan Fuad A. Kiram I).
2. Promote and seek recognition for the RHSSS by the political and non-political leaders in the country of the Royal Cultural Ambassador.
3. Promote that the true Sultan of the RHSSS is His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram the First, The Sultan of Sulu & The Sultan of Sabah, Head of Islam & Head of Sultanate, The 35th Reigning Sultan.
4. .Be available to answer the questions about the RHSSS and its leadership from any leader or citizen of the country of the Royal Cultural Ambassador.
5. Be the key contact if the Leaders of the RHSSS travel to the home country of the Royal Cultural Ambassador and to help organize any much needed event of RHSSS.
6. Support and find supporters for the policies of the RHSSS to install a Genuine Autonomy for the Tausug people of Sulu and Sabah patterned after the Aland Suomi Minority Autonomy of Finland since 1917 and to recover Sabah from Malaysia.
7. As a reference please visit and refer to our website htpp://www.royalsulu.com for any relevant information you may need.
If you are interested to become the RHSSS Royal Cultural Ambassador in your home country, you may send your Curriculum Vitae and passport size Photograph to our email addresses:
and we would like to consider your application base on the following requirements:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of the Home Country
2. Undergraduate degree holder (minimum requirement)
3. Ready to support the RHSSS voluntarily
4. Has a wide range of relationship in the home country
We would like to nominate your application to the Royal Foreign Minister and Grand Master of the RHSSS to be considered. Once your application is accepted, you shall be granted a Knighthood as a Knight/ Datuk of the Royal Order of Sulu & Sabah and you shall be entitled to the address as The Honorable and Datuk Sir or Lady Datin:
List of Countries:
The countries we need Royal Cultural Ambassador each are the countries of the United Nations.
The Hon. Datuk Katurunan Sir Myr Agung Sidayu, Bt., DRK, KCRSS
RHSSS Royal Deputy Foreign Minister
Royal Sulu – Royal Hashemite Sultanate of Sulu and Sabah Official Website